Streamlined Export Tool Puts U.S. Businesses on the Front Line of Market Research
With more than 95 percent of the world's consumers outside of the United States, area businesses and U.S. companies – particularly small and medium-sized firms – now have a new, streamlined export tool at their fingertips to help leverage export opportunities with the new 2015 Country Commercial Guides.
The Country Commercial Guides, written by boots-on-ground trade professionals at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, are now easier than ever to use:
- Each of the 124 Country Commercial Guides contains roughly 70 articles, for a total of more than 8,800 articles for the world.
- Find opportunities more quickly in not only popular markets, but also in many other less crowded markets.
- Tap directly into targeted country information readable on smartphones and tablets.
- By the end of 2015, the system will enable users to receive dozens of multiple country readouts for specific industry searches such as:
- High-demand industry sectors
- Market-by-market economic overviews
- Selling techniques
- Investment climate considerations
- Trade financing options
- Business travel advice and resources
To access the new Country Commercial Guides, visit www.export.gov/ccg and follow #CCGuides on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Businesses are encouraged to follow up on their market research efforts through the worldwide U.S. Commercial Service; a network of more than 100 U.S. offices and locations in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in over 75 countries.
For your nearest U.S. Commercial Service office, visit http://www.export.gov/usoffices/index.asp.